Adobe v9 Overview
The Acrobat 9 Standard Software for Windows from Adobe is the software suite used to create industry-standard PDF documents. PDF, or Portable Document Format, allows you to distribute documents that display the same on any computer screen or printout. This ensures that readers will view your documents as you intended them.
- Share documents using the industry-standard PDF format
- Create forms which can be filled in electronically
- Exchange feedback via document review tools
- Control access to files with passwords and permission settings
- Convert Word, Excel, web pages, and scanned documents to PDF
- Optical character recognition (OCR) technology supports a wide assortment of scanners, allowing you to create searchable documents from scans