Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop – 5 User CAL
Do you need to an additional user access to your Microsoft Windows Server 2019-connected devices? You need a user CAL. Here, you can purchase a single Windows Server 2019 User CAL and enable a single user on your team to access all of your remote Microsoft Windows Server 2019-connected devices. Use Microsoft’s latest remote licensing innovations to simply IT management, improve security and augment your user experience overall. Take advantage of free installation support from our Microsoft Silver partners at GAC and order your single user CAL for Microsoft Windows Server 2019 here.
*Note that this is a license for 1 User Client Access License (CAL) for Windows Server 2019. To learn more about licensing, visit our CAL Guide here.
Simplify IT Management
Windows has improved management of Remote Desktop Licensing server and entitlement through Active Directory (AD)
- Leverage high availability RD Licensing servers with forward-compatibility for future versions of Windows Server to enable easier management of licenses from a variety of RDS releases.
- Manage licenses for your employees by bringing the ability for the RD Licensing servers to update RDS user Client Access Licenses (CALs) into AD objects without accessing AD directly.
- Performance Counters APIs provides partners an easy way to access data to build monitoring dashboards and deliver a consistent user experience.
End users will be able to leverage desktops and apps through RDS 2019 to maximize productivity.
- Modern notifications for RemoteApp in the Action Center improve productivity with applications like Microsoft Outlook.
- Discrete Device Assignment in RDS 2016 to bring better security, virtual machine (VM) isolation, and performance for your graphic-intensive workloads. These improvements in GPU virtualization technologies will result in reduced network traffic and smooth video playback.
- Reduced CPU usage on the client and server and bandwidth gives better image quality and faster end-to-end web client experience.
- With Windows Admin Center integration, it is easy to consolidate all local and remote server management into a single pane.
- Windows Defender optimizations for multi-session give you more confidence in bringing a secure, scalable and cost-effective desktop experience to end users.
- Web client support for Single Sign-on (SSO) delivers a streamlined authentication experience for users connecting via the web client.
- A few additional features include easy-to-configure DTLS-based encryption, all of which, work toward providing a trusted end-to-end RDS deployment.